Here are some essential tips for dating older women. I have scoured many dating older women sites and have come up with these dating tips for older women this year, which are as relevant as they were last year.
- Lifestyle: You would do well to remember that older women are at a different stage in their career than you are. You might still be in a stage where you’re just setting up shop, traveling frequently, and also living in with another person because of lack of resources. She could be financially secure, even a mother. Hence the two of you should sit down and establish your priorities; it saves a lot of misunderstanding later on.
- Family: A long-term relationship with an older woman will naturally bring up the question of having kids. Now, she may be not be looking for the same thing, and it is best that you respect the decision if you want a thriving relationship.
- Acting mature: You need not tell her that you’re mature beyond your years. Your actions should speak for themselves. If anything, older women hate younger guys who act and behave like schoolboys. Your woman needs a real man, who can talk like a gentleman and also be groomed enough so that she can take him along for the occasional social event.
- The relationship: Most if not all of these relationships are bound to end at one point of time or the other. Hence I suggest that you do not press her with a long-term commitment that both of you know will not work out. Do not do it, because it puts a strain on the existing relationship. Take each day as it comes.
- Sexual stamina and appetite: Any woman over 30 years of age is in the prime of sexuality and you will discover hidden reserves of passion that you never thought existed. If you hark back to the time when you were a teenager and felt horny all the time, you can relate to these cougars. Be sure to be in rhythm with her sexual needs or else she will soon start looking for another man to satisfy her.
- Intelligent conversation: This is a must-have skill. Older women like to talk, and they like to talk about intelligent things, and not how to deal with the bad hair day they might be having (they know how to take care of that). You have to be able to hold on to your end of the conversation. That is a big priority and one that can be overlooked only at your peril.
- Ambitiousness: Your cougar needs to be assured that he has picked a winner. She already knows how good you are in bed, she needs to find out what you want to do with your life. If you are a naturally ambitious person, this one should not be much of a problem.
So there you are; my tips for dating an older woman. The above tips will always help and are meant as general rules, but remember that you need to play it by ear on a lot of occasions, and let your instincts tell you the right thing to do.